quinta-feira, fevereiro 03, 2011

Try this trick and spin it...

Quando parecia ter todas as respostas, vem a vida e faz-me todas as perguntas.
Deve pensar, do alto da sua sabedoria: "olha toma lá para te entreteres. A tua cena não são pessoas? Então toma e não te aborreças!"
Por isso, só quero chocalhar a cabeça e perguntar isto... Where is my mind?
Sabem quantos covers e versões desta música existem? Tantas quantas as opiniães :) eu gostei desta.



With your feet on the air and your head on the ground,
Try this trick and spin it, (yeah) yeah,
Your head will collapse but there’s nothing in it,
And you’ll ask yourself:
“Where is my mind?”

Way out in the water,
See it swimming?

I was swimming in the Caribbean,
Animals were hiding behind the rocks,
Except the little fish,
But they told me this is where it’s gonna talk to me honeybunny:
“Where is my mind?”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário