quinta-feira, março 13, 2008

To GRobertoC (voice&soul to DMB)

Come see
I swear by now I'm playing time against my troubles, oh
Oh, I'm coming slow but speeding
Do you wish a dance and while I'm in the front
My play on time is won
Oh, But the difficulty is coming here

I will go in this way
And find my own way out
I won't tell you to stay
But I'm coming to much more
Me
All at once the ghosts come back
Reeling in your mind
Oh, What if they came down crushing
I used to play for all of the loneliness that nobody notices now
Oh, I'm begging slow
I'm coming here

I´m waiting
I wanted to stay
I wanted to play,
I wanted to love you

I'm only this far
And only tomorrow leads my way

I'm coming waltzing back and moving into your head
Please, I wouldn't pass you by
Oh, I wouldn't take any more than (what I need)
What sort of man goes by?
I will bring water
Why won't you ever be glad?
It melts into wonder
I came in praying for you
Why won't you run into the rain and play?
And let the tears splash all over you

4Ever
queria só que ouvissem...
2young2die

1 comentário: